The position is responsible for the end to end service business in the Service Centre. Manages the local sales and operations, leads and develops the people in the organization. Focuses on customer loyalty and NPS.
The position leads the service organisation in Italy, responsible for managing and developing people, implementing standard service sales- and delivery processes and tools. The position is responsible for customer experience development and NPS, delivering on financial and non-financial targets to monitor performance.
- Responsible that marketing campaigns as set on a global level are executed in the markets.
- Executes business planning and forecasting and create service sales go-to-market strategy for the service navigator products to achieve sales targets as set on a global level.
- Management of service sales: funnel, leads prospects, quotations, sales orders, follow-up etc. Manage and monitor service sales budget and profitability. Invoice control and DSO.
- Ensure that prices and discount schemes are maintained by all regional sales managers.
- Develop, maintain and implement processes to ensure machines and attached service contracts are correct administered in the CRM system.
- Develop, manage and maintain call management and entitlement and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience in first customer contact. Service administration: job closing, invoicing, installed base maintenance, time & material quotation and follow up, etc.
- Develop, manage and maintain helpdesk, remote service and remote monitoring activities and escalations from l1 to l2 and l2 to a field service technician by providing rules for escalations.
- Manage and maintain knowledge in knowledge databases and manage required competencies to deliver services and if required develop training programs.
- Manage part order management and fulfilment functions in the Service Centre.
- Develop performance dashboard for Service Centre to achieve strategic objectives.
- Direct ongoing operations activities and serve as final authority for all personnel and Customer Service operations decisions in the Service Centre.
- Leads organisation and people: performance appraisal, development programs to deliver services.
- Review improvement projects.
- Visit customers of Service Centre.
Requirements and Critical Skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to have a holistic view on the organization
- Business orientation
- Customer orientation
- Clear and concise communication
- People leadership skill to make people better
- University degree in business administration or technical business administration
- Extensive experience in different management areas and companies as well as in the service business with over 5 years.
What can you expect?
We provide career seekers the best of both worlds: the agility to quickly innovate and implement, as well as worldwide knowledge-sharing capabilities and professional mobility.
With an independent spirit usually associated with smaller companies, and the extensive resources of a large global company, our offices worldwide bring together a diverse breadth of technological expertise in order to create effective and innovative solutions for a broad range of industries.
Perfectly positioned for those with an entrepreneurial career outlook, we are a flexible, innovative company backed by a very stable, decentralized organization.
Around the globe, our client helps cities and industries to manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. The company provides an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials – with a focus on waste recovery – to promote the transition toward a circular economy.
Our client are tasked with contributing directly to the sustainability performance of customers in the public and private sectors, allowing them to pursue development while protecting the environment.
To this end, the company designs and deploys specialist solutions to provide, protect and replenish resources while increasing their efficiency from an environmental, economic and social standpoint. Such initiatives are all part of the company's ongoing campaign to resource the world.