Our Client invests in research into Robotica, and development of advanced innovative technologies, which are essential to recycling and the circular economy. The Copmany was founded in the Netherlands in 1961.
You will be responsible for:
- maintaining the installations of plant and machinery.
- Solving of occurring technical issues related to all installations, including electrical, hydraulical or mechanical nature.
- Ability to carry out preventive maintenance to all installations and machinery as well as take care of all necessary instructions and training for their optimal operation.
- You are able to communicate at all levels with the client on the above topics.
- You have regular interaction with your Backoffice colleagues in the Netherlands.
You have experience in:
- Electro-mechanical Engineer and have in-depth knowledge of hydraulics with several years of relevant working experience in this industry and preferably in a similar capacity.
- You must be experienced in reading electrical and hydraulic diagrams, connection diagrams as well as mechanical drawings.
- Our Field Service Engineers are important ambassadors to our company and brands. We therefore demand good written and oral communicational skills, and you are customer focused and customer friendly at all times.
- If required, you are willing to work outside office hours and therefore have a non 8-5 mentality way of thinking.
What can you expect?
An independent and technically challenging position with heavy responsibilities that are expected in an internationally active organization that we are accustomed to. We offer good and market-based terms of employment. A service van (Transporter type), smartphone and laptop computer are at your disposal.
Our Client Group is a world-leading expert in waste sorting and Recycling. Whatever your waste stream, they can provide a turnkey solution to suit your needs. Our Client lead by developing profitable sorting systems for single stream, e-waste, MSW processing, C&D, plastics recycling and energy-from-waste solutions